Covering the week of 1/23/2012, the Fanboy Comics staff reviews the top geek stories from the popular, daily e-newsletter, The Fanboy Scoop.
In this episode, we discuss Newt Gingrich’s promise of a moonbase, the 2011 Oscar nominations, Touch‘s autistic protagonist, The Avengers‘ spoilers, and Neil deGrasse Tyson’s prediction for the future of science in America!
You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!
Cast members: Bryant Dillon, Barbra Dillon, Drew Siragusa, and Sam Rhodes
Special guest: Rebecca Lear
Featuring the song “616” by Adam WarRock
1. Behind The Red Carpet: Kristyn Burtt On The Oscars – Week 1!!!
2. It’s The 2012 Academy Award Nominees!!!
3. Why Do We Want Autistic Kids To Have Superpowers???
5. Jenny Agutter In “The Avengers“??? Plus A Possible Huge Cameo Spoiler – WARNING!!!
6. “Avengers” Producer Kevin Feige Addresses Villain Rumors!!!
7. “The Avengers” Themed Cologne!!!
8 “The Avengers” Movie Helicarrier And Quinjet Toys Arrive At UK Toy Fair!!!
9. Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson Lay Bare The Decline Of American Science In 180 Seconds!!!
To get a daily dose of The Fanboy Scoop, email us at email@example.com!