Covering the week of 9/26/2011, the Fanboy Comics staff reviews the top geek stories from the popular, daily e-newsletter, The Fanboy Scoop.
In this episode, we discuss Patton Oswalt’s jihad against DC Comics, recreating brain wave images, whether Marvel will be launching their own reboot, the reason that video game movies tend to fail, and what would happen if humans became immortal!
You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!
Cast members: Bryant Dillon, Barbra Dillon, and Sam Rhodes
Special guest: Doug Bass
Featuring a song by Adam WarRock from The Browncoats Mixtape CD
1. Scientists Use An MRI And Math To Film Those Movies In Your Head!!!
2. Marvel’s “Point One” One-Shot To Be A Game Changer!!!
3. Is Marvel About To Match DC With Its Own Company-Wide Relaunch???
4. Bendis And Hitch’s Ultron War To Begin In Marvel “Point One”!!!
5. DC Comics Hires Nielsen To Survey Its Readers!!!
6. DC Comics Market Research Survey Wants To Know What You Think Of The New 52!!!
7. Patton Oswalt Declares A Jihad Against DC Comics’ New 52!!!
8. Patton Oswalt Rage-quits DC Comics Following Encounter With “New 52” Survey Worker!!!
9. What Would It Take For Video-Game Movies To Become As Cool As Comic Book Movies???
10. Computer Model Reveals What Would Happen If Humans Became Immortal!!!
To get a daily dose of The Fanboy Scoop, email us at email@example.com!