Fans in attendance will have a chance to stop by the Fanbase Press booth to pick up copies of the 2018 Eisner Award-nominated Quince, the multiple award-winning Quince: The Definitive Bilingual Edition hardcover, and the recently released Nuclear Power trade paperback by co-writers Desirée Proctor and Erica Harrell (Marvel's Voices: Comunidades, Deadshot: Mercy) and illustrator Lynne Yoshii (Marvel's Voices: Identity), the 2014 Bram Stoker Award-nominated Fearworms: Selected Poems, The Sequels, A Geek's Guide to Cross-Stitch: Journeys in Space, The Margins, The Gamma Gals, Something Animal, Identity Thief, The Arcs, and Penguins vs. Possums.
Plus, attendees can stop by and learn more about Fanbase Press' recently announce Outstanding Young Latinx Comics Creators digital anthology, which is now open for submissions through May 1, 2022. More information and submission guides will be available at the Fanbase Press booth.
INDIE CREATORS IN ATTENDANCE
In addition, you will not want to miss the other indie creators, writers, artists, and publishers who will be exhibiting their work at the convention:
- Boston Metaphysical Society will be located at Small Press table SP-93, and will be debuting the CD of their first-ever audio drama, The Ghost Ship.
- Writer/Artist Livio Ramondelli (Transformers, Star Wars) will be in Artist Alley at table B-24 selling prints and taking commissions.
- Writer/artist Eddie DeAngelini will be located in Small Press table SP-07 promoting Collectors and will have copies of his newly released Collectors Annual #6.
- Naming Your Little Geek, the ultimate guide for geeks to name anything by author Scott Rubin, will be in Small Press at table SP-78. Whether you're naming kids, pets, computers, Wi-Fi networks, RPG characters, cars, plants, swords, characters in your stories or art, or anything else you can think of, this is the perfect book for you. It has almost 1,200 entries that cover the origins and meanings of names as well as all of the characters that have had them in geeky films, TV shows, novels, video games, and RPGs, referencing more than 4,400 characters from over 1,800 unique sources!
- Allen Carter of Carter Comics will be making his return to WonderCon at Small Press table 92 with his satire comic series, Damn Tourists issues 1-4 (with the new fifth issue that was not able to debut at WonderCon 2020), and his science-fiction series Cosmic Force issues 1-6 (with five new character prequels of the Cosmic Force team that will be available). In addition, Mr. Carter will be launching his first Kickstarter on May 2nd to get Damn Tourists issue six (yes, issue six!) printed and in the hands of readers. As an added incentive, he will also have original art from the recently illustrated book that customers can view in his portfolio.
- Writer/artist Nathanial Osollo will be at Artist Alley table B-56 and will be selling his comics, commissions, and promoting his first Kickstarter for Dark Mouse: The Climb and Other Tails. Anyone who backs the Kickstarter then and there will be able to get special discounts on everything at his table!
- Comic book writer/artist Christie Shinn of HoraTora Studios will be at Artist Alley table E-54!
Monster Elementary will be at Small Press table SP-80 and will have free The Kid and The Ripper posters for giveaway.
- Don Nguyen will be at Artist Alley B-50 and will be giving away BLM Skull Fist enamel pins from his #SkullsforJustice design for those who purchase a commission $20+ and want it.
Please visit the WonderCon website to purchase your tickets for this exciting event.
Everyone at Fanbase Press is greatly looking forward to the convention, and we hope to see you there!