Fans in attendance will have a chance to stop by the Fanbase Press booth to pick up titles including the Eisner Award-nominated Quince, the 2019 IPPY Award-winning A Geek's Guide to Cross-Stitch: Journeys in Space, The Margins, The Gamma Gals, Penguins vs. Possums, The Arcs, Something Animal, Identity Thief, the Bram Stoker Award-nominated Fearworms: Selected Poems, as well as the newly released trade paperback of The Sequels. Attendees may also purchase the limited edition Quince enamel panel and the official Fanbase Press t-shirt!
In addition, you will not want to miss the other indie creators, writers, artists, and publishers who will be exhibiting their work at the convention.
- Creators Matt and John Yuan (Love Town) will be at the First Comics booth (#326).
- Writer Russell Nohelty (Katrina Hates Dead Shit, Ichabod Jones: Monster Hunter) and Wannabe Press will be at Artist Alley Table #19a.
- Writer Madeleine Holly-Rosing of Boston Metaphysical Society will be at Artist Alley Table 122a with the latest title, The Spirit of Rebellion, and the first novel in the series, A Storm of Secrets.
- Writer/artist Don Aguillo (The Sequels - Fanbase Press, Rise - Scout Comics, Isugid Pinoy - Kularts) will be at In Hiatus Studios' Artist Alley Table 125a.
- Writer Neo Edmund will be promoting the new Parallel Worlds anthology which includes tales from 19 creators (including a new Dresden Files story from Jim Butcher), as well as his Red Riding books, Power Rangers books, and more.
Please visit the Silicon Valley Comic Con website to purchase your tickets for this exciting event.
Everyone at Fanbase Press is greatly looking forward to the convention, and we hope to see you there!