The titles which will be releasing this month via Tapas from Tencent AC include:
- Fox Spirit Matchmaker (Tencent AC’s #1 title in June, Asia’s popular animated series. A love story between humans and monsters that spans over a millennium and in multiple reincarnations.)
- Book of Yaoguai (In this mythical series, Feng Xi must achieve world peace amid the ongoing conflict between monsters and the Taoists that fight them.)
- Cupid's Chocolate-ing (Coming-of-age Romance)
- Jack of All Trades (Drama)
- Zombie Brother (Action Adventure)
Zou Zhengyu, GM of Animation and Comics Department of Tencent Interactive Entertaiment Group, commented: "Tapas is one of our most important overseas partnerships. The cooperation between Tapas and Tencent AC will be key in helping to connect the global marketplace to the freshest and most popular comic IP from China's growing content industry."
“As Tapas grows its portfolio of content with leading entertainment brands and rising creators, it is with great excitement to be the platform that introduces Tencent AC’s highly popular animated and comic franchises to North America, and other English speaking countries around the world,” added Chang Kim, CEO of Tapas Media.
Tapas Media is a next-generation media company best known for their popular Tapas App platform that focuses on distributing major and independent creators in the world of books and comics. To date, Tapas has a 2 million+ userbase, who have read over 2 billion pages of content. The San Francisco-based company was founded in 2012.
Tencent AC is now China’s largest original and legitimate online comics platform. Originality is nurtured on the platform, bolstered by the core value of copyright and IP protection. Tencent AC has established key connections and partnerships with outstanding global industry partners.