- Gal Gadot will return as Wonder Woman. (Duh!)
- Patty Jenkins will return as director, co-writing the script with Geoff Johns.
- The movie will be released on November 1, 2019.
- Patty Jenkins has figured out a way to bring back Chris Pine. (Yay!)
- Lynda Carter may appear in the film. She has said that Patty is “figuring out a way to make it happen. (Hurray!)
- The movie will take place in the '80s. If that turns out to be true, it effectively retcons Wonder Woman’s “100-year exile from man’s world.” (That’s a good thing.)
- The latest news is that the film will shoot this summer in an abandoned mall in Virginia. Eighties? Mall? Please tell me Diana isn’t getting a job at the Gap.
- Patty Jenkins will earn a $9 Million paycheck to direct the sequel which is three times her initial pay.
- Kristen Wiig will play the infamous villainess, The Cheetah. It will be interesting to see which direction Patty will take that storyline.
It will be a surefire hit! How could it not be?
Those are just a few morsels! I can’t wait to hear what other details leak about the movie. But no spoilers! Is it November yet?